"never wast a minute of your precious life
by squandering it thinking about people you dun like
"

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The best ever thing!

its so fluffy im gonna die 




yap, copy and paste!
its easy


Despicable me. I more than loved this adorably cute movie. It's one of those movies that makes everyone laugh for so many different reasons. It's filled with cuteness. I loved the fluffy unicorn, the farting gun, and how Gru had to put his fingers in the puppets that were in the little kittens story book. He also made the little kittens drink milk. Which is super cute! Agnes was by far my favorite character. She somehow reminds me of Boo from Monsters, Inc.


"You will not cry, or sneeze or barf or fart! No annoying sounds."

- Gru.


i want lomo


It's made of very cheap plastic, no batteries, and the viewfinder is a square of plastic without a lens in it. It's maybe one notch up from a disposable camera.  If you drop it (I did), the film falls out.  However, there are no highly sensitive electronic elements to break.


 Well, if you're doing animated GIFs, these four images could be put into action.  Otherwise, these four-to-a-print images are greatart!  


hope that mummy and daddy give it to me ! oh, i wanna lomo.please ..
i adore this one


unique one.


No comments:

Post a Comment